Memorial Day is just around the corner. Are you ready? Is your pool ready? Assuming that it is (if it’s not, call us), we thought we’d share this article that we found online. The InTheSwim Swimming Pool Blog shared some great ideas for the ultimate Memorial Day pool party.
From the article:
- How about Red, White, and Blue Sangria? The recipe includes sliced strawberries, blueberries, and pineapple cut into star shapes.
- On the food, keep it simple. Barbeque and burgers, of course. To make it even simpler, have a hot dog party with all of the fixin’s.
- That beautiful flag cake featured at the top of this article? The recipe is in the article.
- For decorations, hit the dollar store or a store like Dollar Tree. Fun and inexpensive patriotic decorations can always be found there.
- If your city allows, consider some sparkler fireworks. Not as dangerous as the high powered ones, but lots of fun.
Enjoy your holiday!